Ecoal50 Smokeless Coal
Low CO2 smokeless coal for open fires and multi-fuel stoves
Ecoal50 is the product we are most proud of. Made in the UK by combining 50% renewable plant material with high quality Welsh mined anthracite, we have produced a revolutionary smokeless fuel that burns longer and hotter than house coal, whilst at the same time producing much less smoke and carbon dioxide.
Ecoal50 has been designed for use on open fires and multi-fuel stoves, where its larger hexagonal shape (75 x 40mm) promotes air flow resulting in attractive flames and loads of heat. Thanks to its high and sustained heat output, burning Ecoal50 can work out cheaper than burning house coal or kiln dried firewood, because whilst individual bags are more expensive, you use less for the same heat.
- Burns with a naturally attractive flame
- Made from up to 50% crushed olive stones
- Burns longer so can work out cheaper than house coal and kiln dried logs
- Emits up to 80% less smoke than house coal and 50% less than kiln dried logs
- Burns up to 38% hotter than house coal
- Emits up to 40% less carbon dioxide than house coal
|Smoke Emissions||Less than 5g per hour|
|CO2 Saving||40 Percent|
|Renewable Content||50 Percent|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Appliance||Multi Fuel Stoves, Open Fires|