Phurnacite is highly regarded as the Number One smokeless fuel for cookers, room heaters, and stoves. Manufactured for over 50 years, Phurnacite remains the country's first choice of high performance smokeless fuel.
The hard, clean burning phurnacite briquette packs together into a tight firebed that provides long lasting, consistent, and controllable heat. In the right conditions, Phurnacite will stay in for upto 18 hours.
- Efficient - Excellent heat delivery at high output
- Clean - A compact, hard fuel that leaves dense ash
- Slow Burning - outstanding slumbering times
- Environmentally-Friendlier - Lower CO² emissions
- Smokeless - approved for use in smoke control areas
- HETAS Approved - Safe & Fit for purpose
- Trustworthy - buy with confidence from the UK's leading supplier of Phurnacite coal
Why Buy from Us?
• We don’t just sell smokeless coal, we make it too – ever since the 1940’s
• Royal Warrant holders since 1897
• Delivered our first bag of coal in 1731
• Widest range of the highest quality products on the market
• Continuously developing new and innovative products
• HETAS approved solid fuel products
• Clean, tidy, and prompt deliveries direct to your coal bunker or store
• Friendly and helpful drivers
• Helpful advice and support from knowledgeable staff
• Reliable and consistent service standards
• Member of the Approved Coal Merchants Scheme
Standard delivery is within 5-7 working days unless otherwise stated within the product description.
Deliveries are all day weekdays.
We will do our best to follow any delivery instructions supplied at the time of placing the order. However, our delivery service (for all products) is to kerbside only.
Delivery to anywhere else on the property is at the discretion of the driver making the delivery.
50kg Open Sack deliveries will be tipped into a suitable bunker or coal shed. Please note that if you wish your fuel to be left in bags then you should order Prepacked Bags of fuel and not 50kg Open Sacks.
Product supplied in dumpy bags or on pallets will be delivered to the nearest suitable point on your property, which may be the kerbside. This is because these products are delivered on a pallet using a tail lift vehicle and a pallet truck and due to their size and weight cannot be maneuvered up or down inclines, or over uneven surfaces such as gravel driveways. Once delivered to kerbside it is your responsibility to move the product to where you need it and dispose of the pallet and any other packaging.
Please read our full Terms & Conditions before placing an order.