Large bag of Kiln Dried Logs (Equivalent to 0.08m3 of loose fill logs)
Homefire Kiln Dried Hardwood Logs are our highest quality and best performing firewood making them ideal for burning on any wood burning appliance, including stoves, pizza ovens, chimineas, or traditional open fires.
Ready to Burn Kiln Dried Logs with a moisture level of less than 20%. These logs will burn at a high temperature, and with a long and natural flame. Ready to Burn Kiln Dried Logs are safe to burn alongside other varieties of solid fuel.
To ensure high quality at all times, our Kiln Dried Hardwood Logs meet strict quality control guidelines for moisture content, size, package volume, species and country of origin.
|FSC® guarantees that the trees that are harvested are replaced or allowed to regenerate naturally. FSC® is the only wood certification scheme endorsed by the major environmental charities, including WWF, Greenpeace and The Woodland Trust.|
|READY TO BURN - The mark of quality firewood. Dried to less than 20% moisture content: Low Smoke, Low Tar, High Heat|
|Heat ?||Firelife ?||Flame Effect ?||Ease of Lighting ?||Smokeless ?||Appliance ?||CO2 Saving ?|
|Multi Fuel Stoves, Open Fires, Chimeneas, Cooker||100%|
Why Buy from Us?
• We don’t just sell smokeless coal, we make it too – ever since the 1940’s
• Delivered our first bag of coal in 1731
• Widest range of the highest quality products on the market
• Continuously developing new and innovative products
• HETAS approved solid fuel products
• Clean, tidy, and prompt deliveries direct to your coal bunker or store
• Friendly and helpful drivers
• Helpful advice and support from knowledgeable staff
• Reliable and consistent service standards
• Member of the Approved Coal Merchants Scheme
The Horse and Cart may have gone, but we still deliver this fuel in the traditional way. A CPL delivery driver hoists the fuel onto their back and carries it down your garden path to your bunker or store.
Important note: Our delivery drivers are the best in the business, doing a really tough job in all weathers. Providing you don’t ask them to tackle an “assault course” of obstacles across your property they will deliver this fuel to pretty much wherever you ask them to.
Standard delivery time: Between 5 to 7 working days. If we can get to you quicker we will.
Keep up to date: When checking out make sure you tick the box for a text message alert, and that way we’ll let you know that your fuel is on its way and is going to arrive the next working day.
Not going to be there: No Problem. Tell us at the time of placing your order where you would like your fuel left and we’ll do the rest - neatly stacking the fuel exactly where you asked us to. Don’t forget to unlock any doors or gates and put away the dog though.
FREE for all orders over £50.
£10 per item for orders less than £50.
Volume Discounts - The more you buy the more you save
- Buy 7 or more bags and SAVE £0.50 per bag
- Buy 14 or more bags and SAVE £1.00 per bag
- Buy 20 or more bags and SAVE £1.25 per bag