Dumpy bag of Kiln Dried Hardwood Logs
With a moisture content of less than 20%, on average, Kiln Dried Hardwood Logs are one of the most efficient fuels to burn on your traditional fire, multi-fuel stove or wood burning appliance.
What's more, you can save money by buying in bulk with this 1m3 dumpy bag of this high quality wood fuel. Following a careful drying process, in specially designed kilns, Kiln Dried Hardwood Logs burn slowly, produce a great heat and create the enticing aroma that only a log fire can.
To ensure high quality at all times, our Kiln Dried Hardwood Logs are certified by the FSC®. This means that not only are they suitable wood fuel but also come from responsibly managed woodlands. During our testing procedures we measure moisture content, size, volume, species and country of origin.
- Kiln Dried Hardwood Logs x 1 dumpy bag
- Carefully dried to an average moisture content of less than 20%
- Produces great heat for long periods
- Ideal to use with other solid fuels
- No hidden delivery charge - Free Deliver
Delivery notes: Logs supplied in Dumpy Bag sizes are delivered to the kerbside via a third party delivery company. You will need to ensure that access is available for the delivery to take place. It is then your responsibility to move the logs from the kerbside to wherever you need them. We also sell Large 0.08m3 Bags which can be delivered directly to your wood store or storage location. Only available for delivery to mainland England and Wales.
|Heat ?||Firelife ?||Flame Effect ?||Ease of Lighting ?||Smokeless ?||Appliance ?||CO2 Saving ?|
|Multi Fuel Stoves, Open Fires, Chimeneas, Barbecue, Cooker, Roomheater||100%|
Why Buy from Us?
• We don’t just sell smokeless coal, we make it too – ever since the 1940’s
• Delivered our first bag of coal in 1731
• Widest range of the highest quality products on the market
• Continuously developing new and innovative products
• HETAS approved solid fuel products
• Clean, tidy, and prompt deliveries direct to your coal bunker or store
• Friendly and helpful drivers
• Helpful advice and support from knowledgeable staff
• Reliable and consistent service standards
• Member of the Approved Coal Merchants Scheme
For large palletised products such as this, we sub-contract the delivery to an independent 3rd party pallet delivery company, instead of using our own vehicles and drivers.
This product will leave our warehouse within 2 working days of you placing an order.
Product will arrive at your home on the back of a large truck, equipped with a tail-lift (no crane) and a hand pump truck for the driver to pull your palletised product off the vehicle. Contractually the driver is only obliged to complete a delivery to kerbside, but if the situation allows they will try and place the pallet in the most helpful position possible. Narrow entrances, gravel driveways, uneven surfaces, and even moderate inclines are all obstacles that will restrict where the driver is able to drop your pallet. This may result in you having to physically move the product to where you want it on your property.
You can avoid the trouble of having to move the product yourself, by ordering the large bag version of this same product. This will be hand delivered to wherever you specify on your property by our own team of dedicated drivers.