Dumpy bag of Kiln Dried Hardwood Logs
With a moisture content of less than 20%, on average, Kiln Dried Hardwood Logs are one of the most efficient fuels to burn on your traditional fire, multi-fuel stove or wood burning appliance.
What's more, you can save money by buying in bulk with this 1m3 dumpy bag of this high quality wood fuel. Following a careful drying process, in specially designed kilns, Kiln Dried Hardwood Logs burn slowly, produce a great heat and create the enticing aroma that only a log fire can.
To ensure high quality at all times, our Kiln Dried Hardwood Logs are certified by the FSC®. This means that not only are they suitable wood fuel but also come from responsibly managed woodlands. During our testing procedures we measure moisture content, size, volume, species and country of origin.
- Kiln Dried Hardwood Logs x 1 dumpy bag
- Carefully dried to an average moisture content of less than 20%
- Produces great heat for long periods
- Ideal to use with other solid fuels
- No hidden delivery charge - Free Delivery
Buy a dumpy bag of Kiln Dried Hardwood Logs today
Delivery notes: Logs supplied in Dumpy Bag sizes are delivered to the kerbside via a third party delivery company. You will need to ensure that access is available for the delivery to take place. It is then your responsibility to move the logs from the kerbside to wherever you need them. We also sell Handy Bags which can be delivered direct to your wood store or storage location. Only available for delivery to mainland England and Wales.
|Heat ?||Firelife ?||Flame Effect ?||Ease of Lighting ?||Smokeless ?||Appliance ?||CO2 Saving ?|
|Multi Fuel Stoves, Open Fires, Chimeneas, Barbecue, Cooker, Roomheater||100%|
Why Buy from Us?
• We don’t just sell smokeless coal, we make it too – ever since the 1940’s
• Royal Warrant holders since 1897
• Delivered our first bag of coal in 1731
• Widest range of the highest quality products on the market
• Continuously developing new and innovative products
• HETAS approved solid fuel products
• Clean, tidy, and prompt deliveries direct to your coal bunker or store
• Friendly and helpful drivers
• Helpful advice and support from knowledgeable staff
• Reliable and consistent service standards
• Member of the Approved Coal Merchants Scheme
Standard delivery is within 5-7 working days unless otherwise stated within the product description.
Deliveries are all day weekdays.
We will do our best to follow any delivery instructions supplied at the time of placing the order. However, our delivery service (for all products) is to kerbside only.
Delivery to anywhere else on the property is at the discretion of the driver making the delivery.
50kg Open Sack deliveries will be tipped into a suitable bunker or coal shed. Please note that if you wish your fuel to be left in bags then you should order Prepacked Bags of fuel and not 50kg Open Sacks.
Product supplied in dumpy bags or on pallets will be delivered to the nearest suitable point on your property, which may be the kerbside. This is because these products are delivered on a pallet using a tail lift vehicle and a pallet truck and due to their size and weight cannot be maneuvered up or down inclines, or over uneven surfaces such as gravel driveways. Once delivered to kerbside it is your responsibility to move the product to where you need it and dispose of the pallet and any other packaging.
Please read our full Terms & Conditions before placing an order.