Homefire has been the nation's number one choice of smokeless fuel for over 45 years. That's because Homefire has earned its reputation as the best performing smokeless coal we make. It burns with an attractive flame, has excellent heat output - giving out over 30 percent more heat than house coal, and easily lasts through the night to give you a warm and cosy room the next morning. But don't just take our word for it - almost all of the customers who have reviewed Homefire rate it as either good or excellent.
Homefire can be burnt in smokeless zones. It is also HETAS approved, meaning it has been tested as being safe and fit for use on open fires and multi-fuel stoves.
Homefire smokeless coal is better for the environment too, as it emits up to 80 percent less smoke and 25 percent less Carbon Dioxide than house coal.
Whilst Homefire will burn on all solid fuel appliances, its larger, hexagonal shape means it works best on open fires and multi-fuel stoves where you want a balance of good performance and attractive flame.
|Heat ?||Firelife ?||Flame Effect ?||Ease of Lighting ?||Smokeless ?||Appliance ?||CO2 Saving ?|
|Multi Fuel Stoves, Open Fires||25%|
Why Buy from Us?
• We don’t just sell smokeless coal, we make it too – ever since the 1940’s
• Delivered our first bag of coal in 1731
• Widest range of the highest quality products on the market
• Continuously developing new and innovative products
• HETAS approved solid fuel products
• Clean, tidy, and prompt deliveries direct to your coal bunker or store
• Friendly and helpful drivers
• Helpful advice and support from knowledgeable staff
• Reliable and consistent service standards
• Member of the Approved Coal Merchants Scheme
The Horse and Cart may have gone, but we still deliver this fuel in the traditional way. A CPL delivery driver hoists the fuel onto their back and carries it down your garden path to your bunker or store. Our delivery drivers are the best in the business, doing a really tough job in all weathers. But providing you don’t ask them to tackle an “assault course” of obstacles across your property they will deliver this fuel to pretty much wherever you ask them to.
Our standard delivery time is between 5 to 7 working days, but if we can get to you quicker we will. When checking out make sure you tick the box for a text message alert, and that way we’ll let you know that your fuel is on its way and is going to arrive the next working day.
Not going to be there – No Problem. Tell us at the time of placing your order where you would like your fuel left and we’ll do the rest - neatly stacking the fuel exactly where you asked us to. Don’t forget to unlock any doors or gates and put away the dog though.
Delivery is free for all orders over £50 in value.
There is a £10 delivery charge per item for orders less than £50 in value.
Summer Discount - The more you buy the more you save
- Buy 2 or more bags and SAVE £0.50 per bag
- Buy 20 or more bags and SAVE £0.70 per bag
- Buy 40 or more bags and SAVE £0.85 per bag