Homefire Heat Logs are easy to light, burn with a long flame and give good heat output and are therefore ideal for use on a wide range of appliances including open fires, log burners and multi-fuel stoves.
Heat Logs are manufactured from 100% recycled waste wood, and can be considered as a carbon neutral fuel, as the wood they’re made from would otherwise have been sent to a landfill site, where it would eventually be broken down into methane gas which is 4 times more harmful to the environment than Carbon Dioxide.
|Heat ?||Firelife ?||Flame Effect ?||Ease of Lighting ?||Smokeless ?||Appliance ?||CO2 Saving ?|
|Multi Fuel Stoves, Open Fires, Chimeneas||100%|
Why Buy from Us?
• We don’t just sell smokeless coal, we make it too – ever since the 1940’s
• Delivered our first bag of coal in 1731
• Widest range of the highest quality products on the market
• Continuously developing new and innovative products
• HETAS approved solid fuel products
• Clean, tidy, and prompt deliveries direct to your coal bunker or store
• Friendly and helpful drivers
• Helpful advice and support from knowledgeable staff
• Reliable and consistent service standards
• Member of the Approved Coal Merchants Scheme
Standard delivery is 5-7 working days, unless otherwise stated within the product description, though we will do our very best to get to you sooner. If we anticipate taking any longer than this, one of our customer service team will be in touch to advise you of a revised date.
Deliveries are typically made all day during weekdays, between 8am and 6pm.
You do not need to be at home to receive a delivery. But you do need to tell us where on your property we need to leave the goods so they are safe and secure. We'll do our best to leave your goods where requested; in most cases delivering direct to your coal bunker or log store. If we can't safely make the delivery to the specified spot, we will use our judgement on where to leave the goods (which in the case of pallets, crates or dumpy bags may be the kerbside) or we will take the goods away, and contact you to arrange a new delivery time when you can be in.
You should notify us at the time of placing an Order of any vehicle access restrictions or issues that may prevent us from safely delivering your Order.
Delivery is free to mainland England and Wales when spending over £50 in a single transaction. A delivery charge for small orders less than £50 in value, or for shipping destinations outside mainland England and Wales applies.
If you have any questions about our delivery process, please do not hesitate to contact us on the telephone number displayed at the top of this webpage, or in the Contact Us section of the website.
Volume Discounts - The more you buy the more you save
- Buy 6 or more bags and SAVE £0.15 per bag
- Buy 12 or more bags and SAVE £0.30 per bag
- Buy 50 or more bags and SAVE £0.50 per bag