Ecoal50 is a revolutionary smokeless coal which is produced from 50% renewable materials.
Thanks to its high and sustained heat output, burning Ecoal50 works out even cheaper than burning house coal over time. Ecoal50 Smokeless Coal burns up to 38% hotter than house coal while producing up to 80% less smoke and 40% less CO2, making it much better for your health and the environment than burning house coal or even firewood.
HETAS approved and authorised for use in smokeless zones, Homefire Ecoal50 is recommended for use on open fires and multi-fuel stoves.
Choose Ecoal50 for a fire that's kinder to the environment with no compromise on performance.
|Heat ?||Firelife ?||Flame Effect ?||Ease of Lighting ?||Smokeless ?||Appliance ?||CO2 Saving ?|
|Multi Fuel Stoves, Open Fires||40%|
Why Buy from Us?
• We don’t just sell smokeless coal, we make it too – ever since the 1940’s
• Delivered our first bag of coal in 1731
• Widest range of the highest quality products on the market
• Continuously developing new and innovative products
• HETAS approved solid fuel products
• Clean, tidy, and prompt deliveries direct to your coal bunker or store
• Friendly and helpful drivers
• Helpful advice and support from knowledgeable staff
• Reliable and consistent service standards
• Member of the Approved Coal Merchants Scheme
Standard delivery is up to 20 working days during the summer months, unless otherwise stated within the product description.
Deliveries are all day weekdays.
We will do our best to follow any delivery instructions supplied at the time of placing the order. However, our delivery service (for all products) is to kerbside only.
Delivery to anywhere else on the property is at the discretion of the driver making the delivery.
50kg Open Sack deliveries will be tipped into a suitable bunker or coal shed. Please note that if you wish your fuel to be left in bags then you should order Prepacked Bags of fuel and not 50kg Open Sacks.
Product supplied in dumpy bags or on pallets will be delivered to the nearest suitable point on your property, which may be the kerbside. This is because these products are delivered on a pallet using a tail lift vehicle and a pallet truck and due to their size and weight cannot be maneuvered up or down inclines, or over uneven surfaces such as gravel driveways. Once delivered to kerbside it is your responsibility to move the product to where you need it and dispose of the pallet and any other packaging.
Please read our full Terms & Conditions before placing an order.
Summer Discount - The more you buy the more you save
- Buy 2 or more bags and SAVE £0.75 per bag
- Buy 20 or more bags and SAVE £1.00 per bag
- Buy 40 or more bags and SAVE £1.25 per bag