Ecoal50 is the product we are most proud of at Coals2u. Made in the UK by combining 50 percent renewable plant material with high quality welsh mined anthracite, we have produced a smokeless fuel that burns longer and hotter than house coal, whilst at the same time producing much less smoke and carbon dioxide.
Ecoal50 has been designed for use on open fires and multi-fuel stoves, where its larger hexagonal shape promotes air flow resulting in attractive flames and loads of heat. Thanks to its high and sustained heat output, burning Ecoal50 can work out cheaper than burning house coal or kiln dried firewood, because whilst individual bags are more expensive, you use less for the same heat.
Ecoal50 by the numbers:
- Made from up to 50 percent renewable plant material - hence the name
- Burns up to 38 percent hotter than house coal
- Emits up to 80 percent less smoke than house coal and 50 percent less than kiln dried logs
- Emits up to 40 percent less carbon dioxide than house coal
HETAS approved and authorised for use in smokeless zones, Homefire Ecoal50 is recommended for use on open fires and multi-fuel stoves.
Choose Ecoal50 for a fire that's kinder to the environment with no compromise on performance.
|Heat ?||Firelife ?||Flame Effect ?||Ease of Lighting ?||Smokeless ?||Appliance ?||CO2 Saving ?|
|Multi Fuel Stoves, Open Fires||40%|
Why Buy from Us?
• We don’t just sell smokeless coal, we make it too – ever since the 1940’s
• Delivered our first bag of coal in 1731
• Widest range of the highest quality products on the market
• Continuously developing new and innovative products
• HETAS approved solid fuel products
• Clean, tidy, and prompt deliveries direct to your coal bunker or store
• Friendly and helpful drivers
• Helpful advice and support from knowledgeable staff
• Reliable and consistent service standards
• Member of the Approved Coal Merchants Scheme
The Horse and Cart may have gone, but we still deliver this fuel in the traditional way. A CPL delivery driver hoists the fuel onto their back and carries it down your garden path to your bunker or store.
Important note: Our delivery drivers are the best in the business, doing a really tough job in all weathers. Providing you don’t ask them to tackle an “assault course” of obstacles across your property they will deliver this fuel to pretty much wherever you ask them to.
Standard delivery time: Between 5 to 7 working days. If we can get to you quicker we will.
Keep up to date: When checking out make sure you tick the box for a text message alert, and that way we’ll let you know that your fuel is on its way and is going to arrive the next working day.
Not going to be there: No Problem. Tell us at the time of placing your order where you would like your fuel left and we’ll do the rest - neatly stacking the fuel exactly where you asked us to. Don’t forget to unlock any doors or gates and put away the dog though.
FREE for all orders over £50.
£10 per item for orders less than £50.
Volume Discounts - The more you buy the more you save
- Buy 10 or more bags and SAVE £0.12 per bag
- Buy 20 or more bags and SAVE £0.25 per bag
- Buy 40 or more bags and SAVE £0.50 per bag