We’re sure that when it comes to fuel, you already have your favourites. But we don’t want you to miss out on any potential savings or benefits that you could get from switching.
You may already be using the perfect fuel, but if not, we’ve made it a little easier for you to find something new. Read on for an overview of some of our very best solid fuels, and the fantastic benefits that they provide.
Do you want the look and feel of a real fire?
With Homefire you can spend less time worrying about refuelling, and more time enjoying your beautiful fire. Smokeless, slow burning, efficient, and attractive, Homefire deserves the accolade of ‘Our most popular smokeless fuel’.
- Attractive and natural flame picture
- Lasts up to 40% LONGER, and produces 25% LESS CO2 emissions than traditional house coal.
Ecoal50 is a truly revolutionary fuel. It’s a smokeless coal that’s made from 50% renewable materials! Producing up to 40% less CO2 than house coal, Ecoal50 is much kinder to the environment, but with no compromise on performance.
- Produces 80% less smoke and 40% less CO₂ than house coal!
- Easy to light.
- Up to 38% HOTTER than traditional house coal.
Fancy a comforting and authentic, crackling log fire for Christmas? Our kiln dried hardwood logs can be burnt on any multi-fuel stove or open fire, and thanks to their very low moisture content, can be safely burnt with your favourite smokeless fuel.*
- Burn at a high temperature.
- Natural and attractive flame picture.
- Protect your appliance warranty.
*Please Note: Kiln Dried Logs are not a smokeless fuel, but can be burnt in smoke controlled areas on an exempt appliance.
Phurnacite should be your first choice of high performance smokeless coal. This highly regarded fuel provides a comforting glow, along with a long lasting, consistent, and controllable heat. Phurnacite smokeless fuel works best on a closed appliance such as a stove.
- Maximised heat output.
- Long fire length and refuelling times.
- Low flame.
If you like high performance, power, and efficiency, then Wildfire is the coal for you. Wildfire is a blend of three different fuels: anthracite, coal, and petroleum coke. It also produces 20% less CO2 than house coal.
- Easy to light and long lasting.
- Clean and consistent briquettes.
- Testing shows that Wildfire spits less than house coal.
*Please Note: Wildfire is NOT suitable for burning on multi-fuel stoves, or in smoke control areas.