Anthracite is a naturally smokeless product highly suitable for boilers that use gravity feed systems.
Our deep-mined Welsh Anthracite Grains is long lasting, low flame, low ash - and suitable for burning in Smoke Control Areas. Anthracite grains are ideal for gravity fed and hopper fed boilers and cookers.
Smaller than Anthracite Beans, Anthracite Grains have a consistant size and produce no tar when burnt.
Open Sack deliveries will be tipped into a suitable bunker or coal shed. Please note that if you wish your fuel to be left at your property in bags, then you should order 25kg prepacked bags and not 50kg Open Sacks.
|Heat ?||Firelife ?||Flame Effect ?||Ease of Lighting ?||Smokeless ?||Appliance ?||CO2 Saving ?|
|Gravity Fed Cooker||0%|
Why Buy from Us?
• We don’t just sell smokeless coal, we make it too – ever since the 1940’s
• Delivered our first bag of coal in 1731
• Widest range of the highest quality products on the market
• Continuously developing new and innovative products
• HETAS approved solid fuel products
• Clean, tidy, and prompt deliveries direct to your coal bunker or store
• Friendly and helpful drivers
• Helpful advice and support from knowledgeable staff
• Reliable and consistent service standards
• Member of the Approved Coal Merchants Scheme
The Horse and Cart may have gone, but we still deliver this fuel in the traditional way – a CPL delivery driver hoisting the open sacks of fuel onto their back and carrying it down your garden path to tip it neatly into your coal bunker.
Important note: Our delivery drivers are the best in the business, doing a physically demanding job in all weathers and providing you don’t ask them to tackle an “assault course” of obstacles across your property they will deliver this fuel to wherever your coal bunker is located.
Standard delivery time: Between 5 to 7 working days. If we can get to you quicker we will.
Keep up to date: When checking out make sure you tick the box for a text message alert, and that way we’ll let you know that your fuel is on its way and is going to arrive the next working day.
Not going to be there: No Problem. Tell us at the time of placing your order where your coal bunker is and we’ll do the rest. Don’t forget to unlock any doors or gates and put away the dog though.
FREE for all orders over £50.
£10 per item for orders less than £50.
The open sacks we use to make this type of delivery are reusable, and so we don’t leave them behind, taking them with us after having tipped the fuel out. If you don’t have a coal bunker, shed, cellar or other type of space for storing loose coal, or you would prefer your fuel still in the bag and neatly stacked, then please make sure to order your favourite fuel in the 25kg (sealed plastic bag) alternative.
Volume Discounts - The more you buy the more you save
- Buy 5 or more bags and SAVE £0.25 per bag
- Buy 10 or more bags and SAVE £0.50 per bag
- Buy 20 or more bags and SAVE £1.00 per bag